MicroRam Electronic's Website Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers
By Accessing MicroRam Electronic’s site(s) (the “site”) on the Internet, you indicate your acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms, conditions and disclaimers:
1. MicroRam Electronics maintains this Site to provide you with information about certain products and services and to facilitate communication with MicroRam Electronics and its related companies. Your access to and use of the Site are subject to these terms, conditions and disclaimers. From time to time we may revise these terms, conditions and disclaimers.
2. This Site is provided without charge for general information purposes only, on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any representation or endorsement being made regarding its quality or accuracy. MicroRam Electronics is not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies in the contents of these pages. Changes may be made periodically to the information herein.
3. Any and all products and services advertised are subject to availability.
4. MicroRam Electronics will make every reasonable effort to effect shipment on or before the estimated delivery date set forth in MicroRam Electronic’s quotation, and confirmed in MicroRam’s acknowledgment to purchase order. MicroRam Electronics is not liable for delays caused by strike, lock out, floods, fires, explosions, earthquake, or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
5. MicroRam Electronics shall not be liable for damages or penalties as a result of late or lost shipments, even if MicroRam Electronics has been notified that such damages or penalties may apply.
6. No endorsement of any third-party products or services is expressed or implied by any information, material, or content referred to, or included on, or linked from or to this Site.
7. Linking to this web site is permitted and appreciated if MicroRam Electronics receives advance notice of the proposed linkage and does not object to it. MicroRam Electronics may object at any time prior to or following the linkage.
8. Any person is hereby authorized to view the information available from this Site for information purposes only. No part of the information on this Site can be redistributed, copied or reproduced without prior written consent of MicroRam Electronics.
9. MICRORAM ELECTRONICS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE. MICRORAM ELECTRONICS FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS THE SITE AS A WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY, ATTRIBUTES, OR AVAILABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MICRORAM ELECTRONICS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE ACCESS OR USE, OR LACK OF ACCESS OR USE, OF THIS SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS SITE, THE USER EXPRESSLY ASSUMES ALL RISKS ASSOCIATE WITH SUCH ACCESS OR USE.
10. Any communication or material you transmit to MicroRam Electronics via the Site or Internet electronic mail is on a non-confidential basis. If you wish to exchange confidential information with us, please contact us to arrange for exchange of information by secure method.
11. You agree that your use of this Site shall be governed by Florida law and agree that jurisdiction and venue shall be located in Pinellas County, Florida.
12. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason legally unenforceable, the provisions shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.